Ending pain. Fighting for change.
We live in a world where:
• 3.9 billion people are suffering from untreated dental decay and cavities.
• 70 per cent of the population has no access to a dental care.
• 60-90 per cent of school children and almost 100 per cent of adults have dental cavities.
• Untreated dental problems have a devastating effect on people’s health, wellbeing and livelihoods
• People are dying because there is no-one to care for their teeth.
“Together Dental” is a 12-month special fundraising initiative by Bridge2Aid and Dentaid that will include an exciting programme of events and opportunities for individuals in the UK dental community to donate and make a real transformational difference. All the proceeds will be shared equally between the two charities. This means Bridge2Aid can scale-up and expand their essential dental training programmes for rural health workers in East Africa and Dentaid can expand its work delivering dental care in orphanages, prisons, refugee camps, homeless shelters, schools and remote communities.
For the first time Bridge2aid and Dentaid are launching a joint fundraising campaign: “Together Dental”. This will allow both charities to expand their work and ensure the poorest and most vulnerable communities in the world can access the dental treatment they need. No-one should get left behind.The two like-minded charities are appealing to the generosity of the UK dental community to invest in the future of their work and help even more people receive basic pain relieving treatment. It’s amazing what we can do together. Just a few pounds can help us treat someone in the UK or abroad whose life has been blighted by toothache for months or even years.Donate